Reasons to work at Gold-i
- Be part of a fast-growth, world-leading FinTech organisation
- Great career opportunities in a multi-award-winning company
- Strong focus on innovation in all aspects of our work
- Excellent working environment
- Flat, non-hierarchical structure, offering opportunity and challenge from the outset
- Get involved with the Gold-i Foundation for Innovation which supports local charities
Perks of working at Gold-i
25 days annual leave
Matching pension contribution
Free breakfast every Friday
Perkbox – 100s of discounts and freebies every month
Cycle to Work scheme
Holiday trading scheme
Rough Runner 2019
On the 5th of October, eight members of our staff completed a 10K obstacle course to raise money for the Queen Elizabeths Foundation for Disabled People (QEF).
The money raised will go towards technology being installed in QEF's new Care and Rehabilitation Centre. The centre will help disabled people and people who have an acquired brain injury.
You can find out more here.
There are currently no open positions, however, we are always on the lookout for people with talent who would be a great fit at Gold-i. If this sounds like you, please do submit your details and a copy of your CV below, and if any suitable vacancies arise we will be in touch.