Tom Higgins is founder and CEO of Gold-i with experience in financial technology spanning over 25 years. With an in-depth knowledge of the trading technology industry, Tom set up Gold-i in 2008 after spotting a gap in the market to enhance the FX trading process for retail brokers. As the inspiration and driving force behind Gold-i, Tom has played a major role in disrupting the retail FX market, giving opportunities to brokers across the globe and has now extended the firm’s focus to the institutional market, using his market insight to continue to drive innovation.
And This Years Town Hall Award Winners Are...
After an unprecedented year of highs and lows, we have really looked forward to this year’s award ceremony. Last week, we celebrated just some of our incredible colleagues who have gone above and beyond this year – all helping to excel the quality and development of our products whilst keeping innovation and teamwork front of mind.
Our award categories included our three company values in addition to the employee of the year, voted by our fellow colleagues at Gold-i.
- The Employee of the Year - This award is to recognise someone who has provided an exceptional contribution to the business this year.
- The Action Man Award - This award is to recognise the employee who has most lived the value 'Get It Done! – Determined to make it work’.
- The Tesla Award - This award is to recognise the employee who has most lived the value ‘Innovate! – Wear the loud shirt’.
- The Class Clown Award - This award is to recognise the employee who has most lived the value 'Have Fun! – We are the Gold-i team’.
- Mr / Little Miss Happy Award – This award is to recognise the happiest employee in the business.
So, without further ado, this year's winners are:
The Employee of the Year - David!
We want to give a massive congrats to David who has been at the heart of many different projects, being extremely helpful whenever needed. David has done a fantastic job throughout the entire year, demonstrated by his multiple Values award wins.
The Action Man Award - Mo & Pete!
The Tesla Award - Grace!
The Class Clown Award - Mike!
Mr / Little Miss Happy Award – Mark!
A message from the management team:
We want to give a massive thank you to our whole team for all the hard work, determination, and innovation they have shown over the last 12 months. This has been a very testing year for everyone, but they have kept their spirits high and persevered! Here is to another successful and happy year!