Gold-i has been shortlisted in two categories, Best Connectivity Provider and Best Cryptocurrency Solution Provider, in the London Summit 2018 Awards. The prestigious awards are organised by Finance Magnates and voted for by leading industry professionals worldwide.
Best Connectivity Provider
Gold-i has secured its slot as a finalist for the Best Connectivity Provider following an outstanding year in terms of product development and global business growth. In particular, Gold-i has:
- Evolved its multi-asset liquidity management platform, Matrix
- Successfully launched Matrix Net to enable Liquidity Providers and Prime of Prime brokers to distribute liquidity to Gold-i’s large global NETwork
- Invested in further development of its business intelligence and risk management tools as well as its MT4/MT5 plug-ins.
Best Cryptocurrency Solution Provider
Being shortlisted as a finalist for Best Cryptocurrency Solution Provider coincides with the launch of Crypto Switch™ 2.0. This latest development evolves Gold-i’s award-winning Crypto Switch™ and transforms the opportunity for brokers to offer cryptocurrency trading to clients. Amongst its benefits, it:
- Provides brokers worldwide with an aggregated and fully cleared physical and CFD cryptocurrency trading solution.
- Enables brokers to place funds with a single entity and fully hedge their risk.
Tom Higgins, CEO, Gold-i comments, “We are thrilled to have been selected as a finalist in two categories and I hope people will continue to vote for us to crown us the winner of these awards. We really appreciate these votes! This is a great achievement for the company and a fantastic endorsement of our success as we celebrate our 10th anniversary.”
The London Summit Awards recognise the leading industry participants that have excelled across key segments. The winners will be announced at Finance Magnates London Summit 2018.
Finance Magnates London Summit is the world’s largest event for the trading industry community. Over 2,500 delegates are expected to attend the 2018 event on 13-14 November, with all delegates invited to vote for the award winners.