Gold-i Junior Operations Analyst
Gold-i is one of the world’s leading software systems integrators to the global retail Forex market. A multi-award-winning company, including the Queen's Award for Enterprise in Innovation, Gold-i is a world-renowned industry innovator, having created a number of industry-first products to help improve the capabilities of retail brokers and banks across the globe.
Gold-i has been able to attract some of the most prestigious brokers by offering solutions to address key business needs such as reducing trading risks, increasing profitability, increasing customer retention and differentiation.
Working as part of the Operations and Support teams, this role will be primarily responsible for the installation, support and maintenance of all Gold-i products for our clients. In addition, they will work alongside the Support team providing support to clients using Gold-i and MetaQuotes MT4/MT5 Trading software.
- Work closely with the Sales department to perform the installation requests raised for both new and existing clients.
- Ensure Gold-i products are upgraded to the latest release version when required.
- Troubleshoot software issues and address client queries.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and clients, ensuring all stakeholders are adequately informed of any work completed using tools such as Jira Service Desk.
- Consistently adhere to strict internal change control processes, highlighting potential process improvements where applicable.
- Ensure feedback received from clients is communicated internally.
- Keep up-to-date with all new software releases to maintain strong product knowledge.
- Collaborate with colleagues to troubleshoot both internal and client hardware/software issues.
- Work with the team to provide adequate Support desk cover.
Skills and Experience
- Have strong organisational skills.
- Have very strong interpersonal skills and enjoy talking to clients.
- Technically minded and have an interest in software.
- Be able to follow strict internal processes with a high degree of accuracy.
- Have a positive attitude and be able to persevere through challenging tasks to see them through to completion.
- Have the self-awareness and confidence to ask for help when needed.
You should ideally:
- Be educated to a bachelor’s degree level.
- Prior work experience in a customer-facing role.
- Financial services background or experience (preferably in the FX markets).
- Knowledge of the FIX protocol.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows operating systems and their maintenance.
- 8:30 am – 5 pm with some out-of-hours work required on a rotational basis. Flexible working is considered.
- 25 days basic annual leave
- Additional annual leave accrued with the length of service
- Day off on your birthday
- Holiday Trading scheme
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Payroll Giving
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Paid volunteering days
- Matching pension contribution
- Free cooked breakfast on Fridays