A software provider to the world’s Forex trading industry, Gold-i has won multiple industry awards in its 11 years of operation and continues to expand into new regions and markets. Gold-i attracts some of the most prestigious brokers across the globe by offering solutions to address key business needs such as reducing trading risks, increasing profitability, increasing customer retention and differentiation.
Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), this position will be responsible for the maintenance and growth of an existing customer base to achieve targeted sales of Gold-i products.
- Consistently achieve individual and company targets by retaining existing clients and developing new business.
- Achieving assigned quota targets and building long-term relationships with customers in a consultative sales style.
- Provide accurate forecasts of personal sales to assist with monitoring of projected company sales figures.
- Identify new business opportunities through various sources (e.g. email campaigns, events, web registrations, and other marketing activities).
- Ensure prompt follow up of all leads, focusing on key account opportunities.
- Proactively generate new leads from a variety of sources (e.g. regulatory websites, broker comparison sites, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Command excellent knowledge of Gold-i’s product line at all times.
- Identify client needs and provide tailored solutions using Gold-i’s suite of products.
- Deliver product demonstrations where appropriate, ensuring these are tailored to the client’s individual business needs.
- Ensure all prospecting activities are recorded and the CRM is kept up-to-date at all times.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate pipeline of leads to ensure consistent billing.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships with both existing and prospect clients.
- Effectively communicate needs to other groups within Gold-I and utilise resources necessary to close business.
- Negotiate and draft contracts, using Gold-i resources as required.
- Meet and exceed the assigned quota for sales of products and services.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven track record of consistent achievement of personal sales targets.
- Proven ability to convert prospect customers to clients.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Understanding of financial services (ideally FX markets) preferred.
- Experience of B2B sales would be beneficial.
- Ability to customise the communication/presentation of a product line and demonstrate how it aligns with the client’s business needs.
- Skilled in successfully presenting new technologies at high levels within organisations and large groups.
- Sales experience within the software industry or experience selling corporate-wide consultancy solutions highly desirable.
- Financial services background or experience preferred (ideally in the FX markets).
- Ability to travel within the UK and overseas when required.
Hours: Full-time, 9am – 5.30pm (flexible)
Salary and Benefits: Base salary + commission