Reasons to work at Gold-i
- Be part of a fast-growth, world-leading FinTech organisation
- Great career opportunities in a multi-award-winning company
- Strong focus on innovation in all aspects of our work
- Excellent working environment
- Flat, non-hierarchical structure, offering opportunity and challenge from the outset
- Get involved with the Gold-i Foundation for Innovation which supports local charities
- Paid days off on your birthday, a house move, and your wedding
Perks of working at Gold-i
- 25 days basic annual leave
- Additional annual leave accrued with the length of service
- Additional leave for birthdays, house moves, and more!
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Payroll Giving
- Holiday Trading scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Matching pension contribution
- Paid Charity Days
Rough Runner 2019
On the 5th of October, eight members of our staff completed a 10K obstacle course to raise money for the Queen Elizabeths Foundation for Disabled People (QEF).
The money raised will go towards technology being installed in QEF's new Care and Rehabilitation Centre. The centre will help disabled people and people who have an acquired brain injury.
You can find out more here.
Senior Sales Consultant
Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), this role requires an intelligent and driven individual to join the Sales team and follow a highly structured sales process to maintain and grow an existing client base.
Operations Analyst (Client Engagement)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Analyst to join our UK Operations team in Guildford, Surrey.
Full Stack Developer – MySQL / Angular / C#
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Full Stack Developer to join our team in Guildford, Surrey.
Due to continued growth and planned product development, Gold-i is currently looking for an Angular Developer to join its Software Development team.
Senior Support Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Support Engineer to join our UK Support Team in Guildford, Surrey.
Apply to work at Gold-i