Reasons to work at Gold-i
- Be part of a fast growth, world leading FinTech organisation
- Great career opportunities in a multi-award-winning company
- Strong focus on innovation in all aspects of our work
- Excellent working environment
- Flat, non-hierarchical structure, offering opportunity and challenge from the outset
- Get involved with the Gold-i Foundation for Innovation which supports local charities
- Join our Fun Committee
At Gold-i we pride ourselves on being a responsible employer and making the working environment fun – that’s why we have such a loyal team. We are rapidly growing worldwide, and this has created a wide range of opportunities, particularly in the areas of support, development and quality assurance.
All employees have structured career plans, with regular appraisals and training and development opportunities. They also have the opportunity to get involved with wider areas of the business such as planning our social events or helping to decide which charities should receive funds from The Gold-i Foundation for Innovation.
We offer a wide range of flexible benefits and share options to all staff. You don’t need existing knowledge of MT4 or MT5 to join the company but need to adhere to our company values including always going the extra mile for customers, treating everyone with respect and a determination to succeed. If you would like to join a fast growth, world-leading FinTech organisation and work in an environment where your contribution is truly valued, please get in touch. You can send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please see our current vacancies below:
Salary: 200,000 – 250,000RMB
We are opening an office in Shanghai & looking to recruit Technical Support Engineers with one year’s experience of both Financial Services & Technical Support. Because of the location it is essential that candidates speak native Mandarin.