Reasons to work at Gold-i
- Be part of a fast growth, world leading FinTech organisation
- Great career opportunities in a multi-award-winning company
- Strong focus on innovation in all aspects of our work
- Excellent working environment
- Flat, non-hierarchical structure, offering opportunity and challenge from the outset
- Get involved with the Gold-i Foundation for Innovation which supports local charities
- Join our Fun Committee
Working at Gold-i is fun! We hire the best people to build, test, support and sell Fintech and Crypto software to leading financial institutions around the World. With offices in the UK, China and Australia, we are now truly global.
All staff have regular appraisals and training and development and get involved with wider areas of the business such as planning our social events or helping to decide which charities should receive funds from The Gold-i Foundation for Innovation.
Our values drive us:
- Innovate! Wear The Loud Shirt
- Get It Done! Determined To Make It Work
- Have Fun! We Are The Gold-i Team
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to start a new journey.
Gold-i is one of the world’s leading software systems integrators to the global retail Forex market. A multi-award winning company, having received the Queens Award for enterprise innovation, Gold-i is constantly striving for success and to continually disrupt the market with new and exciting produ
Due to continued expansion, a large increase in the global client base and a planned expansion in their class leading Matrix product suite, Gold-i are looking for a developer in test to join their Software Development team to create and build out an in-house automation testing suite.
Gold-i are looking for a server side C++ Developer to join their Software Development team, to assist in the delivery of complete end-to-end projects, which includes design, document, implementation & unit testing.
Salary: £18,000 - 19,000
Brief Description: • Developing a C# application to interface with a database to extract trade data and deliver information over internet to another 3rd party application. • Developing Python scripts to automate software testing of the Gold-i Bridge between a brokers trading platform and a specific