- Multi-Asset Modular Liquidity Management Platform
- Aggregate Incoming Liquidity Feeds And Offer Your Own Liquidity Out To Clients
- Multiple Routing And Aggregation Methods
- Liquidity Provider Agnostic, Leveraging Connections With Over 70 LPs
- Connect To MT4, MT5 or Gold-i Matrix Net
A Global Liquidity Provider Network
Connect your Gold-i Matrix, Gold-i MT4 Bridge, or Gold-i MT5 Gateway to one of our Liquidity Providers offering Gold-i Matrix Net and receive preferential pricing.
A Game Changing Product
The Gold-i Matrix has cost over £1m to bring to market and is a game-changing product for brokerages around the world. It is an extremely fast, flexible and modular liquidity management platform, developed specifically to help MetaTrader brokers, from start-ups to global organisations – to make more money and reduce risk. Matrix provides multiple routing and aggregation methods to allow you to offer the most effective execution model to different client types.
Add New Revenue Streams
If you are looking at alternative revenue streams, Matrix has full multi-asset capabilities, providing you with an easy way to extend your FX offering into CFDs, futures and equities. It also enables you to offer your own liquidity out to clients to fuel further growth
No Up-Front Costs Or Set Up Fees
Get up and running with Matrix quickly and easily and at a low cost to your brokerage. With our out of the box deployment and minimal set up time, Matrix can be installed within just a couple of hours. Our GUI is intuitive and easy to use so you can quickly start to reap the benefits of this game changing software
Matrix supports unique features of the Gold-i Bridge such as multiple spreading rules and the ability to support partial fills. It also supports:
- Best Bid Offer (BBO): with multiple LPs
- Sweep: considers depth of market as well as Best Bid Offer
- Primary/Secondary: ideal for brokers where resilience is key
It is hosted in your own datacentre to give a latency advantage, ensuring you have full access to all system features and can input changes in real-time. This puts you in control and reduces downtime should any technical issues or cyberattacks occur.